Monday, July 10, 2017

Deng Chao loses a crazy amount of weight for Zhang Yimou's movie



[1737 shares] [7505 comments] [45704]

1. [+9726] Deng Chao is still very dedicated to his work and has acting skills too

2. [+7000] Out of love and lose 13jin in a week (T/N: 13jin =6.5kg)

3. [+5156] You can even use this to say stuff, have you ever seen Dangal? Anyway, I think this is the basics of an actor

4. [+4697] Feels like in the entertainment industry, losing weight is just like playing around

5. [+4678] I lost 30+. After that, they all asked about my wellbeing

6. [+1727] Get lost. One movie and you earn more than what environmental workers earn under the rain and wind for ten years. Show off for fuck
-[+4901] Once you know Ma Yun's salary, you must be too angry to sleep at night

7. [+1187] To be with the one I love, I went from 130 to 95 and now we're together <3 perfect. I met my most beautiful self at the most beautiful age. 

8. [+1122] I want to get so skinny too...

9. [+709] What dedication! It's not easy to be an actor, therefore their salary will not be too low too. This is truly acting with their lives!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Qiu rejects Aaron Yan’s apology; Yan bursts into tears, denying that he filmed the explicit video

  Qiu held a press conference where he explained what happened between Yan and him.  While dating Yan, he engaged in sexual acts with Yan. Y...