Monday, July 31, 2017

Photos of Wang Sicong's ex, Xueli's, romantic proposal exposed



[482 shares] [5056 comments] [13542 likes]

1. [+10k] One moment this Xueli, the other moment that Xueli... I truly can't differentiate 

2. [+9971] Come come come, eat dog food*. I recently lost 30 Jin for my male god yet he found someone who's so much fatter than I am... 
(T/N: those who are single are often referred to as dogs) 

3. [+4995] What has it got to do with me?

4. [+3143] Who knows? Perhaps Wang Sicong never had a girlfriend, they are all friends with benefits he played with. Such a label... do you ever think if the man will feel disgusted? 

5. [+3018] Xueli herself is very capable. She earns 500000000 a year.                                        

6. [+1117] Even my Weibo has the live video. They're indeed loving. Why the hate? 

7. [+1013] They already broke up and you're still tying them together 

8. [+994] I've always thought Wang Sicong and her never truly broke up. Xueli herself has high education and does not lack in family background. I wish well

9. [+764] It's hard for rich people not to have successful marriage proposals...

10. [+657] If this woman isn't Wang Sicong's ex girlfriend, she'll have no rights to appear in Sina Entertainment, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Qiu rejects Aaron Yan’s apology; Yan bursts into tears, denying that he filmed the explicit video

  Qiu held a press conference where he explained what happened between Yan and him.  While dating Yan, he engaged in sexual acts with Yan. Y...