Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Vincent questions if the scenery or him is more beautiful...

[619 shares] [22856 comments] [19628 likes]


1. [+15993] What wrong did the scenery do to have to be compared to you?

2. [+9253] [Picture comment] (T/N: embarrassing photo of Vincent dressed like a girl) 

3. [+9710] Antis click top right corner :) 

4. [+4967] I don't know if you're beautiful or not. I am the most beautiful anyway 
-[+3337] With this camera, the ugliest can still look good 
-[+2365] Awkward evaluation
-[+2285] Who gave you the confidence?

5. [+4848] (T/N: Vincent's own comment) Alright, I know I'm beautiful, thanks [doge] 

6. [+4315] Get lost! Burns the eye. Haters click the top right corner 

7. [+4188] [Picture comment] (T/N: criticizing his plastic face) 

8. [+4068] Ignoring the fact that you stole my third uncle's grandfather's nylon cloak and sweater, are you fucking sick to wear this in summer??? [doge] 

9. [+3008] What the hell are you doing wearing this during the hot summer? 

10. [+1991] Picture comment] (T/N: washing eyes) 

11. [+1368] Please excuse me. Don't block the scenery 

12. I want to eat baby Liu's little cock. Like my comment so he can see this (T/N: comment later got removed) 

13. [+933] This is the one time the scenery got the worst hate 

14. [+797] I actually think this looks good. I must be blind 



T/N: I translated this before the minor hiatus, hence it was posted late! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Qiu rejects Aaron Yan’s apology; Yan bursts into tears, denying that he filmed the explicit video

  Qiu held a press conference where he explained what happened between Yan and him.  While dating Yan, he engaged in sexual acts with Yan. Y...