Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Big Bang TOP's first appearance since the drug scandal



[1365 likes] [8419 comments] [11086 likes]


1. [+21366] I'm begging Chinese fans not to come to my house... it's seriously too scary in the middle of the night... I'm using drugs... I thought it was the police... I'm so scared... my heart

2. [+7800] He seems... quite happy...

3. [+4984] TOP: What do I have to fear? I have a bunch of brain dead fans supporting me [doge]

4. [+4934] So ugly?

5. [+4089] Bye bye China no longer welcomes

6. [+3994] Abusing drugs, a life of hate/darkness

No comments:

Post a Comment

Qiu rejects Aaron Yan’s apology; Yan bursts into tears, denying that he filmed the explicit video

  Qiu held a press conference where he explained what happened between Yan and him.  While dating Yan, he engaged in sexual acts with Yan. Y...