Saturday, June 24, 2017

Huang Zitao, "Lu-ge, are you watching?"


Besides music, Tao mentioned that he and Luhan will talk about their own things. Tao also turned to the camera and said, "Lu-ge, are you watching? I know you miss me very much." 


[3432 shares] [4443 comments] [31600 likes]

1. [+6853] The both of you must be well. 

2. [+5858] I suddenly miss my XunHan (T/N: also known as SeLu to international fans) couple very much.

3. [+3429] Friendship level 99

4. [+3237] Everyone's relationship with one other is quite good. Talking about Luhan, Luhan's new album "I" is out digitally. 

5. [+2692] I hope the four of them will get better and better.

6. [+2601] Whoever treats Huang Zitao well, he too will treat that person well.

7. [+2086] Both of them are good. Luhan's new album is out, please give him your support.

8. [+1624] I still remember Tao said that Luhan requested for him to make the picture brighter when he posted this.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Qiu rejects Aaron Yan’s apology; Yan bursts into tears, denying that he filmed the explicit video

  Qiu held a press conference where he explained what happened between Yan and him.  While dating Yan, he engaged in sexual acts with Yan. Y...