Sunday, January 15, 2017

Why Jackson and Tao are the top 2 straightforward males

Jackson and Tao are the top 2 straightforward males in the industry. One says, "Why should I spend money going to the gym to lift dumb bells when I can lift my luggage at home?" while the other says, "If I invest in my own film, I'll definitely be the lead, I love spending money on myself"... it seems to make so much sense, I kneel

[382 reposts] [621 comments] [4550 likes]


[+1334] If Jackson wasn't an idol, he'd be mudslide of the athletes; but since he's in the entertainment industry, all I see is a clear slide.

[+903] I only acknowledge Wuli Taotao for straightforwardness.

[+421] Hahaha, they're indeed best friends, even their minds work the same way.

[+286] Our gaga doesn't just say it, he has long done it. Don't believe? Check the picture! ☞ http://t.cn/RM0XnZb

[+277] Hahahahahahaha Jackson baby is so cute!

[+188] Confessing to Jiajia~

[+188] (replying to someone) Wuli Taotao makes so much sense I actually have no words to rebut!

[+159] Hahahaha I must be the lead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Qiu rejects Aaron Yan’s apology; Yan bursts into tears, denying that he filmed the explicit video

  Qiu held a press conference where he explained what happened between Yan and him.  While dating Yan, he engaged in sexual acts with Yan. Y...