Sunday, January 22, 2017

Shady Memes Thrown at Kris

As long as you've kept in touch with most of his scandals, you should be able to understand the shade thrown. #NoHate ~ Just for amusement.

-


How else would I be a superstar then?

-


My self-control is very strong! Much stronger than other men, okay?

-


Please call me Fan-ge (something like Fan oppa)

-


Don't worry, I'll be good~

-


Like a girl who's like an angel

-


My self-control is very strong! Much stronger than other men, okay?

-


At least 10 bottles of champagne

-


In future, just call me Fan-ge

-


 You made me drunk
I made you sleep (with me)
Mistakes made by the champagne
Cannot be turned back

-


3 bottles of champagne aren't enough, need 10 

-

There are quite a lot that I find too offensive so I didn't post. These are just for laughs as the scandal has sort of been proven false and died down. Glad that WYF is taking legal actions against them. All the best. Remember to watch JTTW!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Qiu rejects Aaron Yan’s apology; Yan bursts into tears, denying that he filmed the explicit video

  Qiu held a press conference where he explained what happened between Yan and him.  While dating Yan, he engaged in sexual acts with Yan. Y...