Saturday, January 21, 2017

Special: Lay's Chinese Memes Collection


Then are you very good? 

-


Ha!

-


-


I don't want to Go Die!

-


Oh, shit! My lips can't help but curl up. 

-


I'll tear your mouth!

-


You're so ugly my heart's breaking

-


I don't wish to go through such torture! 

-


Eat shit la you

-


-


Are you fucking with me?

-


Oh my god

-


Can't bear to watch on

-


A pure smile

-


Helpless

-


If you have the guts, don't run away after school

-


Hehheh, looks like there's drama! 

-


Constipation is a pain

-


Super excited!!!

-


Where's humanity?

-


Holding in the urge to vomit

-


Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

-

T/N: There were so many great pics that I couldn't translate because the links were broken or something. How regretful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Qiu rejects Aaron Yan’s apology; Yan bursts into tears, denying that he filmed the explicit video

  Qiu held a press conference where he explained what happened between Yan and him.  While dating Yan, he engaged in sexual acts with Yan. Y...