Thursday, April 23, 2020

Show Lo responds to the Grace Chow saga, “I have no regrets either”


“Firstly, I apologize for using public resources during this period. Thank you for your concern. Maybe many are awaiting my response. But all I wish to say is that the two of us went through together a lot—be it happy times or tough times. We split off and reconciled multiple times during the past 9 years. I’ll reflect on my mistakes. There are many things that cannot be explained in words alone, neither do I wish to do so. I’m thankful for the time we’ve met and dated. I have no regrets either.”

weibo

[36k shares] [266k comments] [327k likes]


1. [+217k] Two whitewashing tips for him: (1) find a cure for covid19 (2) settle the Taiwan issue 

2. [+213k] Just this?

3. [+195k] The main point: what she said is true and I can’t refute so thanks everyone 

4. [+139k] If I can even learn half of Lo’s time-management, I wouldn’t be the state I am now 

5. [+79k] So you did all these??? Bro, you’re too trashy...

6. [+79k] While others are having group sex and parties in the dead of the night, you’re kneeling for your Honor of Kings* ranking... all you want is to win a game before you sleep, skr~ 
(T/N: an extremely popular game) 

7. [+44k] When are you going to do a live stream of your group sex? A friend of mine is keen on watching

8. [+44k] Goodbye

9. [+36k] I’ve been scolding him for two years and have never had any of my comments liked. I wonder if I should continue :) 

10. [+35k] Isn’t he admitting?

11. [+28k] Fuck off 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Qiu rejects Aaron Yan’s apology; Yan bursts into tears, denying that he filmed the explicit video

  Qiu held a press conference where he explained what happened between Yan and him.  While dating Yan, he engaged in sexual acts with Yan. Y...