Saturday, March 21, 2020

Yu Shuxin responds to negative comments, “Maybe those scolding me are kids. There are many people who like me too.”


(T/N: pic from the internet; to access original pics, click the weibo link which can be accessed only if you have installed the weibo app. another alternative is to view our twitter.)


[111 shares] [1283 comments] [15k likes]


1. [+2716] So much marketing

2. [+1692] I am indeed fond of you; you are very much right.

3. [+970] I think she’s rather cute

4. [+758] Yu Shuxin little kid, we all love you. Jiayou!

5. [+673] I think she’s pretty cute

6. [+626] Can’t you be more normal? I liked you at first but you got too pretentious

7. [+421] Apart from RMB, no one can be liked by everyone

8. [+278] Yu Shuxin, go for it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Qiu rejects Aaron Yan’s apology; Yan bursts into tears, denying that he filmed the explicit video

  Qiu held a press conference where he explained what happened between Yan and him.  While dating Yan, he engaged in sexual acts with Yan. Y...