Monday, March 2, 2020

A worried Kim Hanbin donates tens of thousands of masks to his Chinese fans


(T/N: This is a request from a cc anon. Thank you for taking the time to leave a feedback, anon. Here's your request~)


[815 shares] [1503 comments] [20768 likes]


1. [+1703] He’s very kind!

2. [+1148] Kim Hanbin is an angel! I love him forever!

3. [+1126] My god! This brother is really really good! And he’s talented on top of that. Thanks 🙏

4. [+955] As a passerby, I hope this brother gets better, everything will get better ❤️

5. [+812] “I urgently hope to use these masks to protect my fans”

6. [+643] My god! As a passerby I’m in tears. He’s so good his fans must feel blessed

7. [+410] I genuinely think that he's a talented and kind person. I was attracted by his works when he just debuted. I hope that he can continue making music after leaving ikon because his music is really good

8. [+278] 👍

9. [+264] I’m stuck with Kim Hanbin for the rest of my life

10. [+253] I hope that people who do not understand him will not use superficial words in an attempt to understand him

11. [+252] Hope things are well for you too

12. [+226] He’s still as good as ever

No comments:

Post a Comment

Qiu rejects Aaron Yan’s apology; Yan bursts into tears, denying that he filmed the explicit video

  Qiu held a press conference where he explained what happened between Yan and him.  While dating Yan, he engaged in sexual acts with Yan. Y...