Saturday, November 25, 2017

Jelly Lin: You can scold me, it doesn’t matter, I’m already so lucky



[16 shares] [318 comments] [1615 likes]


1. [+1281] She’s already the favorite of the heavens and she earns so much money why would she care about how others scold her

2. [+509] Anyway I merely slapped someone deaf you may as well praise me for having enough strength

3. [+482] I think she’s pretty good eh

4. [+406] After all, Fei Xia was once a gangster, why would she care about these?
(T/N: Fei Xia is  Jelly Lin’s (Lin Yun’s) real name)

5. [+390] Anyway who has never committed school violence before? It doesn’t matter 

6. [+265] The classmates who were beaten up by you weren’t so lucky though [doge]

7. [+260] This is indeed society, my Sister Fei

8. [+237] All she did was slap her classmate deaf, no problem, it can be whitewashed sooner or later. Society, my Sister Fei, go for it [clap]

9. [+97] Hello Sister Fei!

10. [+97] Who dares to scold me? I’ll just destroy his eardrums with one punch [kneeling]

(T/N: in case this is needed... if you watch Chinese gangster movies, you’ll notice that the gang leaders are called (big) brother or (big) sister which explains all the Sister Fei comments)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Qiu rejects Aaron Yan’s apology; Yan bursts into tears, denying that he filmed the explicit video

  Qiu held a press conference where he explained what happened between Yan and him.  While dating Yan, he engaged in sexual acts with Yan. Y...