Saturday, August 27, 2016

[Discussion] Why don't you show off your love online?


[1646 comments] [1031 likes] [259 shares]


1. [+182] It's troublesome to delete when you break up.

2. [+171] Because the future is not certain. Everyday there's a possibility of breaking up. Or the person isn't able to give me a future I dare to show off.

3. [140] I'll tell you a truth. Whether you show off or not, if you will break up, you will break up. If you don't show off, at least it's not as embarrassing when you break up. Yeah, that's right. 

4. [+113] If he doesn't show off, why should I?

5. [+85] If I have a girlfriend, I think I'll show of a little once every three days and show off a lot once every five days. Also, I'm 183.5cm. I can take photos, play basketball, cook, wash, and take care of people. 

6. [+80] Because of an uncertain future.

7. [+56] Because the other party never does that. It's meaningless if I do it alone, may as well not. 

8. [+42] Here here here... I have the rights to speak on this: If the person doesn't show off and only one person does, it's called awkward. 

9. [+40] True love doesn't need to be showed off!

10. [+40] It's embarrassing to show off to your friends when you're going to end up breaking up.

11. [+40] Because I know the person who will be with me in the future isn't him, yet I can't bear to leave him.

12. [+40] The more you lack something, the more you want to show off

13. [+39] I want to show off with him, but he's showing off with someone else. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Qiu rejects Aaron Yan’s apology; Yan bursts into tears, denying that he filmed the explicit video

  Qiu held a press conference where he explained what happened between Yan and him.  While dating Yan, he engaged in sexual acts with Yan. Y...