Saturday, May 30, 2020

Esther Yu’s mic suddenly went mute... some netizens wonder if it’s iQiyi’s attempt at salvaging her horrible singing



[1009 shares] [15k comments] [276k likes]

1. [+27k] Aren’t they salvaging her pride already... or are you guys saying you still don’t understand the reason for this 

2. [+18k] Looks like iQiyi doesn’t skimp on editing her voice. This stage is such a disaster. What the hell was Yu Shuxin singing? I🤮

3. [+17k] Her singing collapsed so bad there was no sound. It was a disaster 

4. [+13k] I watched it and I won’t deny my disappointment. How could she sing so horribly!!!!! Whatever rose-colored lenses I had of her shattered tonight 

5. [+10k]Anyway I adore her

6. [+7528] It’s true she wasn’t steady but she’ll work hard. Thank you for all your feedback 

7. [+5391] What? You treat us audience who watched the livestream as fools? She was the only one muted 

8. [+5060] She’s just like that, isn’t it...

9. [+2046] Maybe she was preparing to lip sync

10. [+2022] I still like her

11. [+1965] I think her mic was faulty. She’s pretty good

12. [+1846] Her singing is really a no

13. [+1816] I like Xin-xin so much 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Qiu rejects Aaron Yan’s apology; Yan bursts into tears, denying that he filmed the explicit video

  Qiu held a press conference where he explained what happened between Yan and him.  While dating Yan, he engaged in sexual acts with Yan. Y...