Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Chen Zhuoxuan under fire for stealing Zheng Naixin’s (Nene) livestream time



[3599 shares] [9072 comments] [216k likes]

1. [+24k] Her EQ is seriously... if she debuts, is she gonna shade her teammates all day long? 

2. [+20k] I wanna see Zheng Naixin, who wants to see her? 

3. [+15k] I’m sorry but I feel bad for my Nene. This isn’t your slot, you understand? You forcibly stole someone’s seat. I’m puking. 

4. [+14k] Fuck, Nene has 5 more minutes because it was postponed for 5 minutes! Nene was even so kind to say she’ll back you up. Nene even confirmed with the staff that it’s still her turn, yet you pulled out a I have a surprise, make do with it???? I’m???? Are you bullying her because she doesn’t know Chinese? Fuck, I’m not sure how the sisters will survive when y’all eventually form a team 

5. [+8766] I wish you only hate and no popularity. How did someone with a character like yours end up second? Are the standards so low now? 

6. [+6471] Vote for Nene

7. [+5871] If so, then let’s all vote for sweetie Nene 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Qiu rejects Aaron Yan’s apology; Yan bursts into tears, denying that he filmed the explicit video

  Qiu held a press conference where he explained what happened between Yan and him.  While dating Yan, he engaged in sexual acts with Yan. Y...