Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Esther Yu seems to have noticed the comments attacking her for being “disgusting”




[403 shares] [3193 comments] [40k likes]

1. [+4194] As a passerby, I like Yu Shuxin so much 

2. [+2662] Don’t be upset by negative comments. Everyone loves how you’re so bubbly yet hold a sensitive and gentle heart 

3. [+2167] Let’s be real here, she’s annoying. I think it’s better she reflects upon herself after seeing the comments...

4. [+1835] Don’t overlook the 99% who like you over the 1% who dislike you 

5. [+1411] Let’s be real here, she was so pretentious, and I watched the live broadcast 

6. [+981] I realized just how many people enjoy attacking others. Please don’t hurt someone even if you dislike him or her 

7 [+623] I’m Liu Yuxin’s fan, but I love her too. I can tell they share a good relationship, so what’s wrong with having both sisters debut together? 

8. [+604] I dislike her too but I’ll never scold her during that kind of live stream. So be it if you dislike someone, why attack her? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Qiu rejects Aaron Yan’s apology; Yan bursts into tears, denying that he filmed the explicit video

  Qiu held a press conference where he explained what happened between Yan and him.  While dating Yan, he engaged in sexual acts with Yan. Y...