Saturday, April 25, 2020

Pan Shuangshuang shades Lin Feng: “If I had 1/3 of Grace Chow’s brain back then... my (story) is way more exciting”




[1131 shares] [7664 comments] [17k likes]


1. [+15k] How many different teas did Show Lo buy?

2. [+10k] So much tea this year and the quality is very likable! 

3. [+6476] Lin Feng was famous for his philandering ways. I thought everyone knew. HK media even picked out the top four (philandering) male celebs 

4. [+5504] So are all the ex-girlfriends taking this as a chance to complain about their exes? 

5. [+5214] I thought I only drank a cup of tea. Who’d have known that I’d end up in a tea factory

6. [+2190] Can’t believe people barely know Lin Feng. Looks like I’m old

7. [+1209] Lin and Pan are different from Lo and Chow. Back then, Pan wooed Lin for the sake of popularity and she exposed their bed photos shortly after getting together. Lin only broke up with her because he realized he was being made used of. What the fuck are you doing now riding of Chow’s attention? Two completely different matters. Stop all this nonsense! Back then, I was there sipping tea from the start to the end. 

8. [+925] ??? I always thought the public viewed him as a good man... my god

9. [+759] A certain someone better not drag Lin Feng to whitewash himself 

10. [+731] Qu Chuxiao and Show Lo were fighting to foot the bill but looks like Lin Feng is now here too 

11. [+706] How about we come up with a variety show? It’ll be called The Exes’ Tea Party and we will invite this strange group of women who are spilling the tea on their exes. Little S will be the host. I think it’s gonna be exciting with exploding viewership!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Qiu rejects Aaron Yan’s apology; Yan bursts into tears, denying that he filmed the explicit video

  Qiu held a press conference where he explained what happened between Yan and him.  While dating Yan, he engaged in sexual acts with Yan. Y...