Monday, April 27, 2020

Grace Chow’s side side account reveals Show Lo’s controlling personality... he forbids her from wearing white

“It’ll be pretty good to have a daughter...”

“Looking at my macaroons, I think I have the best mother-in-law in the world...”
“So scary... my boss suddenly realized that I wore white to water splashing festival five days ago, and he threw a tantrum... I’ll never wear white ever again. Must remember, must remember!”


[3561 shares] [13k comments] [384k likes]

1. [+43k] This actually makes me wanna cry? The nine years of relationship is too realistic. My heart hurts. 

2. [+29k] What’s most infuriating is Show Lo’s mum saying Chow’s ruining him. It’s Lo himself that’s ruining himself, not Chow. Chow is so firm now because she has lots of unspilled tea and she’s already salvaging his pride for him 

3. [+21k] Really ruining the way I see the world. A man who can bring a woman happiness can also bring all women happiness 

4. [+17k] So you really can’t tell much from chats. This kind of flirt expert can be talking to many people at once. 

5. [+10k] Let’s be real here, I’m not siding with anyone, but what do you mean controlling? Isn’t it obvious he’s just afraid the white apparel will become translucent if it gets wet? Isn’t this something a normal boyfriend would say?

6. [+9010] I’m just curious how do you guys discover the side accounts and side side accounts of famous people? And who’s this netizen who discovered it? 

7. [+8577] He can love you a lot but it doesn’t stop him from liking someone else 

8. [+3971] Let’s be real here, I’m not whitewashing for him, but regarding white, I think perhaps he’s just afraid it’ll turn translucent when wet. He just doesn’t want his girlfriend to be seen 

9. [+3227] I think Lo does like Chow; he just can’t control his lower body. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Qiu rejects Aaron Yan’s apology; Yan bursts into tears, denying that he filmed the explicit video

  Qiu held a press conference where he explained what happened between Yan and him.  While dating Yan, he engaged in sexual acts with Yan. Y...