Thursday, January 16, 2020

What does being 18 mean to you?



[1704 shares] [6056 comments] [29854 likes]


1. [+2578] It means that you’re at least born in 2002

2. [+2451] You can sit in jail

3. [+2151] When we were kids, we didn’t know enough words to express ourselves. When we’ve grown up, we have pains we cannot speak of. Now that we finally look like those we once most envied, we realize that we did not become those we most envied.

4. [+1348] It means that I’ve grown up and I must have responsibility; I must make plans for my future and know what I want.

5. [1297] It seems like I don’t have very certain views towards many things. This doesn’t mean much to me anyway. All I remember is that during my 19th birthday which is also the last day of being 18, I felt as though I lost lots and lots of things. I had this thought that youth is straying further and further away from me.

6. [+578] It just so happens that I’m turning 18 today. It means I have to grow up

7. [+511] I was in my last year of high school when I was 18. I had order, plans, and dreams everyday. I had a group of people who worked hard with me and encouraged me. Now that I’m 20, I’ve never felt happy.

8. [+443] It means youth. Youth is a book that cannot be closed once opened; life is a journey in which you cannot look back; love is a bet you cannot take back once placed <3 <3

9. [+412] It means that you’re drifting further and further away from your parents

No comments:

Post a Comment

Qiu rejects Aaron Yan’s apology; Yan bursts into tears, denying that he filmed the explicit video

  Qiu held a press conference where he explained what happened between Yan and him.  While dating Yan, he engaged in sexual acts with Yan. Y...