Friday, January 31, 2020

Song Weilong is a charmer in Find Yourself



[1339 shares] [2379 comments] [62703 likes]


1. [+8975] He Chan Yang: You may not believe it but I have a student who became my brother-in-law and another who became my wife. My wife even wooed my brother-in-law before. My wife’s uncle is my brother-in-law’s love rival while my brother-in-law’s father is my wife’s uncle’s good friend.

2. [+4902] 21-year-old Song Weilong is talking about love while 21-year-old Wang Junkai is still thinking about how to spend children’s day

3. [+4474] Don’t be salty. He didn’t buy hot search didn’t buy hot search didn’t buy hot search didn’t buy hot search didn’t buy hot search didn’t buy hot search didn’t buy hot search didn’t buy hot search didn’t buy hot search didn’t buy hot search didn’t buy hot search didn’t buy hot search. Don’t hesitate, this is an absolutely amazing drama an absolutely amazing drama an absolutely amazing drama an absolutely amazing drama an absolutely amazing drama an absolutely amazing drama an absolutely amazing drama an absolutely amazing drama an absolutely amazing drama

4. [+1889] This drama is so sweet it’s getting in my head

5. [+1500] Do you want to have the noodles first or? Is the word after “or” what I’m thinking???

-


[3252 shares] [1921 comments] [38812 likes]

1. [+3442] Didi, if you have this face, film more!! Give us jiejie some blessings!!!!!

2. [+2032] He has so much hair

3. [+1492] What comfortable visuals! I’ve been a fan since his Ai Ge days, he’s going to hit big now!

4. [+981] I’m okay!!!!!

5. [+628] Isn’t your jiejie here now?

6. [+319] Finding You!!!! It’s so sweet ah ah ah ah ah

7. [+156] So handsome

No comments:

Post a Comment

Qiu rejects Aaron Yan’s apology; Yan bursts into tears, denying that he filmed the explicit video

  Qiu held a press conference where he explained what happened between Yan and him.  While dating Yan, he engaged in sexual acts with Yan. Y...