Friday, September 13, 2019

Jade Dynasty: Li Qin’s lack of screen time results in heated discussions



[1909 shares] [19143 comments] [534k likes]
1. [+31k] Braggart + no acting skills + pushing Li down = her original likability from 101 is now gone :) I will definitely not wash Jade Dynasty simply because of Meng Meiqi who’s playing Bi Yao. Her Autumn in My Heart already left me blind.

2. [+16k] Meng Meiqi’s comment-controlling machine is out of order?

3. [+14k] Li Qin is clearly the female lead

4. [+13k] I honestly feel that the director is using Li Qin to bash MMQ

5. [+10k] I’ve watched the movie. The girl doesn’t even have a lot of scenes. Stop creating wars. I’m seriously speechless. 

6. [+9313] That’s why I’ve decided that I won’t watch it

7. [+4942] Meng X, can you stop filming already?

8. [+3915] Seriously, who wants your idol? Why must she act as Bi Yao!!!

9. [+3396] Just don’t watch it. Lu Xueqi is the female lead, what has this movie turned into?

10. [+3243] So Meng Meiqi actually started acting? Oh my god~

11. [+3082] Li Qin is so beautiful! Xiao Zhan is so handsome! I love it!

12. [+2742] Has it started already? Get lost

No comments:

Post a Comment

Qiu rejects Aaron Yan’s apology; Yan bursts into tears, denying that he filmed the explicit video

  Qiu held a press conference where he explained what happened between Yan and him.  While dating Yan, he engaged in sexual acts with Yan. Y...