Tuesday, September 17, 2019

A look back into the past: Huang Xiaoming once said that he resembled Harry Potter as a child



[482 shares] [1531 comments] [18k likes]

1. [+2872] Hahahahahahahaha, they actually do look similar. He does look like a foreigner's child

2. [+1961] My ass! You’re greasy Potter. Dumbledore won’t want you and Lily regrets giving birth to you. Don’t insult Harry Potter. Harry Potter is offended!
-[+1720] So be it if they do not look similar. You don’t have to insult him like this 
-[+1079] I just wanna ask what he did wrong. Why's he being dissed by everyone on a daily basis? Is this not cyber bullying? It's pointless jumping on the bandwagon 
-[+728] Being born as human, I advise you to be kind
-[+556] Do you have to word it this way? I've never watched a Harry Potter film but based solely on the photo I'd say they look rather similar

3. [+796] Don’t think so

4. [+683] Why’s he always on the hot search?

5. [+486] Can I say he looked like Yang Mi when she was a child?

6. [+336] I’ve been a Harry Potter fan for years and no one looks more like Harry Potter than Daniel. Don’t mention my Harry

7. [+243] I don’t care what you think; I care about what I think. And they do look similar.

8. [+215] I think they look similar. Can you guys not hate on him for the sale of hating on him?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Qiu rejects Aaron Yan’s apology; Yan bursts into tears, denying that he filmed the explicit video

  Qiu held a press conference where he explained what happened between Yan and him.  While dating Yan, he engaged in sexual acts with Yan. Y...