Monday, September 9, 2019

Aaron Kwok, thanked and surrounded by fervent Hong Kong protesters: I’m just trying to get my daughter her diapers


(T/N: pic from the internet, vid in link)


[1007 shares] [1840 comments] [76k likes]
1. [+14k] Aaron Kwok: I don’t get it too. I played Liu Jiehui, a Hong Kong police chief... how did I become a supporter of Hong Kong’s independence?

2. [+11k] Aaron Kwok: I played so many good officers. You mean you still can’t tell my political stance?

3. [+9742] Aaron Kwok: Did you guys watch Cold War?

4. [+5825] Y’all can drag him into your camp just for buying diapers...

5. [+5797] Aaron Kwok: Did you guys watch Cold War?

6. [+4272] Aaron Kwok: drawing a dragon with my left hand, drawing a rainbow with my right, then drawing myself in the middle, y’all better leave me alone

7. [+2455] Aaron Kwok: Did you guys watch Cold War?

8. [+1769] There’s no salvation for this bunch

9. [+1732] HAHAHAHAHAH all who pass by are guests~

10. [+1665] The useless teens want to drag Aaron Kwok down with them HAHA they are too evil 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Qiu rejects Aaron Yan’s apology; Yan bursts into tears, denying that he filmed the explicit video

  Qiu held a press conference where he explained what happened between Yan and him.  While dating Yan, he engaged in sexual acts with Yan. Y...