Friday, July 26, 2019

Another Me: Shen Yue’s crying scene sparks discussion




(T/N: There are actually gifs that I am unable to save (I can only save them as pics). You may see the gifs by clicking the link. I apologize for the hassle. Thank you for your understanding.)


[54k shares] [24270 comments] [444k likes]


1. [+71k] Sorry, I can’t appreciate this. Her acting is seriously awkward

2. [+6858] I think it’s good. This scene made me cry anyway.

3. [+5078] I think it’s okay.

4. [+4693] Why must she do that with her neck and chin? It’s painful to look at

5. [+4673] Stop staring at gifs and watch the drama instead

6. [+4567] Staring doesn’t make you ruthless. I prefer Zhou Dongyu

7. [+4130] Speak after you’ve watched the entire episode. I think it’s good

8. [+3560] Too awkward. Her expressions are over the top

9. [+2261] I think it’s okay! I welcome everyone to watch Another Me

10. [+2239] How did she get the courage to pick this drama? Her height is pretty much the same as Zhou Dongyu’s

11. [+1911] It’s okay... at least an improvement compared to the past...

12. [+1722] Are the top few comments bought?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Qiu rejects Aaron Yan’s apology; Yan bursts into tears, denying that he filmed the explicit video

  Qiu held a press conference where he explained what happened between Yan and him.  While dating Yan, he engaged in sexual acts with Yan. Y...