Friday, June 21, 2019

Zhang Ruoyun and Tang Yixin to hold wedding overseas at the end of June + Song Qian & Shen Mengchen to be bridesmaids


The wedding will be held on 26 & 27 June at Ireland.


[17k shares] [16873 comments] [182k likes]


1. [+38k] Fuck, is this for real? The day has finally come for me. But I’m still waiting for an official announcement. Calm down, calm down.
-[+9317] Shouldn’t the best men be Bai Jingting and Liu Haoran!!!!!!!
-[+8149] If the best men are the brothers from Who’s the Murderer, wow... I dare not imagine
-[+6852] I 100% recommend a Who’s the Murder best men group. Bai Jingting, Liu Haoran, Wu Lei ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah
-[+4014] If it’s really the cast from Who’s the Murder... ah, I’m dead
-[+2272] Doesn’t 555 refer to Bai Jingting, Liu Haoran, and Wu Lei? 1551 will be so beautiful
-[+1703] Tang Yixin’s smile can even chase the dark clouds away...
-[+1455] I 100% recommend a Who’s the Murder best men group
-[+727] Look at you being more agitated over this than your own marriage

2. [+19k] Tang Yixin and Zhang Ruoyun are literally like those dramas where the rich bossy CEO falls in love with the female lead. The female lead is outstanding while the male lead is handsome, I’m so envious. Give my blessings!

3. [+6854] If it’s true, I give my blessings

4. [+2883] Ah ah ah ah ah I’ve waited for three years and you’re finally getting married! Give my blessings!

5. [+2151] Congrats, congrats, lovers end up together in the end! All that’s left this year is (the marriage of) Du Haitao and Shen Mengchen! Teacher Zhou said that in his Weibo hehe
(T/N: I think Teacher Zhou is some online fortune teller. Weibo is full of them)

6. [+1612] Tang Yixin and Zhang Ruoyun are literally like those dramas where the rich bossy CEO falls in love with the female lead. The female lead is outstanding while the male lead is handsome, I’m so envious. My first reaction is that you cannot get a divorce in Ireland

7. [+905] I suppose that bouquet of flowers will go to Shen Mengchen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Qiu rejects Aaron Yan’s apology; Yan bursts into tears, denying that he filmed the explicit video

  Qiu held a press conference where he explained what happened between Yan and him.  While dating Yan, he engaged in sexual acts with Yan. Y...