Sunday, April 7, 2019

Wu Jinyan learns her lesson by taping her ring onto her finger






[622 shares] [2407 comments] [10k likes]


1. [+10k] I don’t find this funny. If she’s trying to portray a quirky and eccentric image, she’s not good enough
-[+5642] I also find this too intentional. She pasted such thick tape. It’s so obvious and affects the beauty (of the ring). I refuse to believe there isn’t a ring her size. If it’s that big, why wear it?
-[+5050] She tried so hard to show her transparent tape
-[+3664] I think so too... don’t wear if it’s too big. Why insist on wearing something that doesn’t fit you?

2. [+2245] Don’t find this funny :) See if your ring will drop. I’d rather be so skinny such that my ring will fly off...

3. [+1199] Wu Jinyan: I can't afford to compensate this ring so I choose to stick it on my hand. Hahahahaha little cutie

4. [+830] She’s so pretty in the first pic

5. [+1576] I also find this too intentional. She pasted such thick tape. It’s so obvious and affects the beauty (of the ring). I refuse to believe there isn’t a ring her size. If it’s that big, why wear it?

6. [+731] Y'all may not believe it if I tell you but the ring started it first!

7. [+571] Did she buy her own ring? How can it be this much bigger?

8. [+518] Wu Jinyan is really so witty

9. [+417] Look what you forced my son into. All us Mama Yan quickly feed Wu Jinyan till she’s fatter

10. [+364] Mama will protect you

11. [+213] Wu Jinyan: I can’t afford to compensate this ring so I shall stick it on my hand. I’m smart, right? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Qiu rejects Aaron Yan’s apology; Yan bursts into tears, denying that he filmed the explicit video

  Qiu held a press conference where he explained what happened between Yan and him.  While dating Yan, he engaged in sexual acts with Yan. Y...