Monday, December 10, 2018

Park Shinhye makes the hot search over awkward acting?

(T/N: pic from the internet)


[686 shares] [11401 comments] [10k likes]


1. [+5140] Isn’t his (her) acting just revealing bunny teeth and showing a confused expression?

2. [+3546] I find her dramas good though. Pinocchio is my favorite Korean drama

3. [+3290] She actually has been like this for years. Don’t see her improving

4. [+3151] Is her new drama so awkward you can’t even watch on? I kinda wanna see Hyun Bin

5. [+2942] I’ve watched You’re Beautiful, Heartstrings, and The Inheritors. They’re okay. Shin Sekyung is the one who really makes me awkward. I can’t even persist for five minutes. Movies tend to have more actors with better acting skills. As for drama actresses with acting skills, I’ve seen Hwang Jungeum and Jun Jihyun.

6. [+2578] For years, I’ve never understood her visuals. Don’t know what’s attractive about her

7. [+2361] I’ve always felt that her abilities were overestimated...

8. [+1817] Her acting is bad? So why does her dramas always hit big? She’s not very pretty, so obviously her acting skills are doing the work. Her reviews in Korea are great.

9. [+1582] This is why I hesitated when I saw Yinjiang recommending this drama yesterday. Because there is her, I don’t really wanna watch it

10. [+1389] You actually dared to use her full name?

11. [+1357] I remember reading a Korean comment that said her expression always looks like she just got stabbed

12. [+1163] Hasn’t she always been like that... or are you saying she depended on her acting skills?

13. [+1085] Why? I think she's great and her new drama is great too

No comments:

Post a Comment

Qiu rejects Aaron Yan’s apology; Yan bursts into tears, denying that he filmed the explicit video

  Qiu held a press conference where he explained what happened between Yan and him.  While dating Yan, he engaged in sexual acts with Yan. Y...