Saturday, December 8, 2018

The quality of Kris Wu’s MR removed Bad Girl generates a heated discussion


(T/N: vid in youtube link, pic from the internet)



[43k shares] [44066 comments] [63k likes]


1. [+13k] This isn’t rap. This is speaking faster
-[+10k] Y’all have issues. What if he stops doing music and comes back to act instead?
-[+5881] I’m so afraid that Wu Yifan’s fans will appear here and say to me: Try doing it if you can! Because I can really do so hahahahahahaha
-[+2852] People who speak fast don’t sound this bad

2. [+11k] Playing it in our dorm...
Roommate: Who trampled on my Wu Yifan’s song till this state?!
Me: ... Wu Yifan.
Roommate:....
-[+4866] After watching Hunan TV’s countdown, my roommate silently said: Never mind, I’ll just look at his face.
-[+2354] Your comment made me laugh so hard my head hurt

3. [+11k] My serious life always ends in laughter over videos like this

4. [+9896] Why did y’all @ me? Trying to sow discord between me and Fan Fan?

5. [+9414] He’s already in this state why won’t he find a teacher to learn from instead of coming out to be an embarrassment like this????
-[+5997] And he could still be a teacher, because he has brain-damaged fans
-[+3964] He doesn’t need a teacher if some ten million fans think he’s good
-[+2684] I think he looks like angry bird

6. [+8329] Okay, I’m bad, it’s me who’s bad, so please stop singing

7. [+6489] Link to Taylor Swift’s MR removed

8. [+5739] I’m sorry I couldn’t even last for 40 secs. Bye.

9. [+3253] Wu Yifan... u r a bed girl
(T/N: apart from his name, comment was written in English)

10. [+2973] Such intentional try hard style stings my eyes

11. [+2873] I can hear My Skateboard Shoes in this

No comments:

Post a Comment

Qiu rejects Aaron Yan’s apology; Yan bursts into tears, denying that he filmed the explicit video

  Qiu held a press conference where he explained what happened between Yan and him.  While dating Yan, he engaged in sexual acts with Yan. Y...