Sunday, March 4, 2018

You will think The Flame’s Daughter is filled with beauties until you see Dilraba’s eyebrows...



[224 shares] [3118 comments] [9566 likes]

1. [+9795] Aren’t you hating on Reba too obviously...

2. [+5586] You should rest a while, trash marketing account. Did you pay before using my Reba’s name?

3. [+4844] Please comment based on the character! Ruge is a heroine back in the day. Such eyebrows give her a heroic look and is fitting of the character! Carrying my Ge’Er away 

4. [+4136] I’ve seen you hate on many female celebs. How hard must your life be for you to spread hate everyday? 

5. [+2685] I binged this drama till I haven’t gotten much sleep... this drama is poisonous 

6. [+2278] The guys by my side think Reba is super beautiful. As a female, I’m being drawn to her looks too 

7. [+2232] I’m unfollowing. (The comments) are filled with water army. 

8. [+1713] Something wrong with you? OP only said her eyebrows were ugly, not that Reba is ugly. Also, looking at them from here, they do stand out. Others all have lightly drawn Dai* brows. Only hers are drawn like mine, thick and black. 
(T/N: likely referring to Lin Daiyu’s kind of eyebrows) 

9. [+1483] This styling is really bad, it made her look older. Ruge should have been a young bubbly, and soft kind of little girl. This styling made her seem like a madame. I’m only referring to the styling. Fans, please don’t attack me  

10. [+1082] Carrying Reba away. You should just focus on the other beauties then 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Qiu rejects Aaron Yan’s apology; Yan bursts into tears, denying that he filmed the explicit video

  Qiu held a press conference where he explained what happened between Yan and him.  While dating Yan, he engaged in sexual acts with Yan. Y...