Friday, March 16, 2018

This is heaven for milk tea lovers



[11k shares] [11k comments] [29k likes]

1. [+12k] Please understand what diabetes is

2. [+8553] This must be Jay Chou’s fridge

3. [+3468] This kind of milk tea can only be kept for 3 days at most...
-[+1871] I'll tell you guys as a bro working in a bubble tea store, we are told to throw them out after 3 hours
-[+1226] It's 3 days for milk tea but the pearls don't taste good anymore once kept overnight
-[+872] What do you mean 3 days? I don't drink them once they are left overnight

4. [+2000] If I don’t see at least 5 likes after I return from buying milk tea, none of you shall drink milk tea on trains in the future!

5. [+1397] Liu Qiangdong: Yep, this is the fridge in my home [doge]

6. [+480] Cold milk tea is a soulless milk tea

7. [+379] I’ve finished all the pearl milk tea 

8. [+214] This must be Jay Chou’s heaven



No comments:

Post a Comment

Qiu rejects Aaron Yan’s apology; Yan bursts into tears, denying that he filmed the explicit video

  Qiu held a press conference where he explained what happened between Yan and him.  While dating Yan, he engaged in sexual acts with Yan. Y...