Monday, August 3, 2020

How well do you think Shen Yue and Jerry Yan match?


weibo


[557 shares] [3906 comments] [89k likes]

1. [+10k] Too old 


2. [+9805] Don’t think he’s suitable. Too old


3. [+6710] Anyway, I can’t ship them. They don’t match at all. Very awkward


4. [+5815] Risking death by posing this question but why can’t you scout some young boys for this?


5. [+3616] From these pics alone, I can’t see a couple, I only see a father-daughter pair


6. [+1259] I just searched and I think Shen Yue’s daily pics look so good 


7. [+1162] Don’t ask me this. If you insist, then it’s a no. 


8. [+639] Twilight love*?

(T/N: *old age love) 


9. [+450] Exceedingly awkward


10. [+420] Jerry Yan needs to widen his acting path 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Qiu rejects Aaron Yan’s apology; Yan bursts into tears, denying that he filmed the explicit video

  Qiu held a press conference where he explained what happened between Yan and him.  While dating Yan, he engaged in sexual acts with Yan. Y...