Friday, May 10, 2019

A glimpse into Qiao Xin’s luxurious home











[+496 shares] [+ 898 comments] [+4331 likes]
1.[+3593] Her family background was long exposed. She has always been super rich. She has an older sister an a younger brother. She’s only a celeb because she has nothing to do and wants to find a career to kill time

2. [+1676] She keeps a low profile and doesn't do hateful things even though she’s rich. Pretty good

3. [+1296] My god. Is she actually Qiao Sicong?

4. [+1292] When she graduated from uni, Liu Tianchi (t/n: a teacher from the central academy of drama) was afraid that she’d suffer so she introduced her to Hou Hongliang and Li Xue (directors). I’m thinking this isn’t the treatment the average person gets

5. [+931] I’m so envious of those who are pretty and rich

6. [+640] I suddenly have a great impression of Qiao Xin. I’m such a superficial baddie

7. [+578] Everyone has their own life. It’s destined. Stop being bitter

8. [+449] Is it a sin to have a good family background? 



(T/N: Qiao Xin was rumored to be dating Yang Yang, so the comments are likely referring to him.)


[6585 shares] [13786 comments] [39k likes
1. [+20k] So what were y’all saying about her being inferior? Are you not more inferior than her? A bunch of busybodies

2. [+11k] So a bunch of netizens with less than a 10k income per month feels bad for her being inferior?

3. [+5521] I’ve always known that she was beautiful and rich but I never knew she was this rich. I watched an episode of My Manager and I. I was wondering why she’s so unconfident when she’s a rich kid

4. [+2057] So she is definitely not good enough for your Gege. MM can stop being bitter. She likes 
him so much

No comments:

Post a Comment

Qiu rejects Aaron Yan’s apology; Yan bursts into tears, denying that he filmed the explicit video

  Qiu held a press conference where he explained what happened between Yan and him.  While dating Yan, he engaged in sexual acts with Yan. Y...