Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Why is Nazha doing poorly compared to Dilraba?



[35 shares] [1720 comments] [777 likes]
1. [+2869] I personally find Nazha more attractive than Dilraba

2. [+1861] It’s dependent on personal preferences and I prefer Nazha’s visuals... that’s all

3. [+1849] Because Dilraba not only has high visuals but great character too, no scandals

4. [+1021] Because my wife is multi-talented

5. [+886] How should I describe Dilraba... she just has a non-pretentious and more likeable vibe to her, you just can’t dislike her. I’m not saying Nazha is bad though. Both are pretty 

6. [+865] Dilraba can hit big because she has a great personality, because the entire internet cannot even find an unglamorous photo of her, because she’s dedicated to her work, because she dotes on her fans, because she is real, because she has that life.

7. [+722] As an actress, Dilraba obviously has better acting skills than Nazha

8. [+484] Because she’s Dilraba :) :) other people just cannot compare to her :)

9. [+373] If you want to know why, just ask her yourself. Would you be unhappy just because you can’t drag Dilraba out for comparison? I personally think Dilraba looks great, Dilraba has acting skills, Dilraba has good personality, Dilraba is outstanding. I don’t know the others so I shall not comment

10. [+356] What do you mean Nazha is doing poorly? She debuted as lead

11. [+341] I find Dilraba more attractive than Nazha and there’s nothing wrong with that



No comments:

Post a Comment

Qiu rejects Aaron Yan’s apology; Yan bursts into tears, denying that he filmed the explicit video

  Qiu held a press conference where he explained what happened between Yan and him.  While dating Yan, he engaged in sexual acts with Yan. Y...