Monday, December 4, 2017

Joker Xue looks different in recent photos



[60 shares] [1833 comments] [7408 likes]
1. [+3417] After all, he is trash. Brain dead fans please do not reply to me

2. [+2370] This kid is... a person hated by everyone [doge]

3. [+2058] The whitewashing is done so quickly. Anyway, I’ll never ever listen to his songs again. A life of hate [bye bye] [bye bye] [bye bye] brain dead fans go ahead and come after me. Nothing to be afraid of :) :) :)

4. [+1750] He did plastic surgery? His face seems stiff

5. [+1164] A person hated by everyone, a boyfriend found from the trash can

6. [+1137] He did plastic surgery again?

7. [+532] Too bad he cannot do plastic surgery for his height

8. [+453] Our generation was supposed to be accompanied by Jay Chou. But some people walked fast enough and met Eason Chan. Others turned back and saw Leslie Cheung. I stopped for a long time and met Joker Xue who was running. I like these words but I like Joker Xue even more. It’s only because when I see him happy, I am also happy from the heart. Can all of you please let off my happiness even if he has made a mistake? :(

9. [+328] Our Xue got a little fat but he’s still handsome <3

10. [+318] Old Xue has gained weight recently, I can tell

11. [+154] His nose can already plough through the ground

12. [+148] Are you talking about his nose?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Qiu rejects Aaron Yan’s apology; Yan bursts into tears, denying that he filmed the explicit video

  Qiu held a press conference where he explained what happened between Yan and him.  While dating Yan, he engaged in sexual acts with Yan. Y...