Wednesday, June 1, 2022

JJ Lin’s apartment linked to a death; he denies being involved in illegal activities



weibo


[1.8k shares] [16.7k comments] [305k likes]


1. [+12.7k] So the death is real?

-[+18.6k] Can I say that I believe? He has had so many gossips since aeons ago. Fake rumors won’t be like this 

-[+12.3k] Lin has a lot of tea. If he’s exiled, what will happen to the BGM on all these different platforms?

-[+6.7k] JJ Lin is a famous playboy who’s worse than Show Lo. I just can’t fathom how his PR team is so competent to shield him from blow after blow 

-[+5.3k] I’ve long heard that he has loads to be uncovered though I’m unsure what they exactly are


2. [+10.6k] I believed it entirely when I first saw it 


3. [+6.8k] Ever since WYF’s saga, I’ve been believing these tea


4. [+2.2k] [screenshot showing apple news outlet denying JJ Lin’s rumors]


5. [+1.8k] I thought it was a suicide? Let’s not talk trash, he’s pretty good at suing 


6. [+1.8k] Making rumors about JJ Lin again. They use him for rumors all the time. Exhausting


7. [+1.8k] I’m worried for the paparazzi’s safety 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Qiu rejects Aaron Yan’s apology; Yan bursts into tears, denying that he filmed the explicit video

  Qiu held a press conference where he explained what happened between Yan and him.  While dating Yan, he engaged in sexual acts with Yan. Y...