Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Wu Xuanyi winked 18 times in the span of 1 min 40 sec... the epitome of greasiness



[268 shares] [3191 comments] [60k likes]
1. [+9171] Greasy. This isn’t how you convey sweetness

2. [+7028] Greasy. I thought of this person called peach blossom baby on kuaishou

3. [+6510] I never understood which part of her is sweet

4. [+4474] 8 cups of milk tea is too sweet so she needs a release

5. [+2876] This may be manifesting symptoms of diabetes, nothing to do with sweetness

6. [+2448] Won’t her eyes get cramps?

7. [+1436] I’m a passerby but her ignorance in happy camp left an impression on me~

8. [+1295] When I first saw her, I did find her sweet and pretty. Now I just find her tacky... like those internet celebs, she lacks aura

9. [+1017] Because in Korea, with a group of ten over members,no one has over a few seconds worth of camera time and they have to wink when the camera is facing them, hence I believe this is a result of her training.

10. [+1055] Finally someone is saying it!!!

11. [+906] It feels like she can only prostitute herself since she’s talentless 

12. [+672] So it’s a sin being pretentious~ no wonder she couldn’t make it in Korea

13. [+507] Seriously... greasy. Finally found someone who agrees with me 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Qiu rejects Aaron Yan’s apology; Yan bursts into tears, denying that he filmed the explicit video

  Qiu held a press conference where he explained what happened between Yan and him.  While dating Yan, he engaged in sexual acts with Yan. Y...