Thursday, November 23, 2017

What do you think of Mrs Lu Guan Xiaotong’s fashion sense?

 


[47 shares] [1811 comments] [3295 likes]
1. [+2821] Honestly, it’s average but I truly do like her legs

2. [+1481] Is this person psycho???
[Screenshot of a comment that says: I only acknowledge Dilraba as Mrs Lu]

3. [+1028] I feel bad for Lu-ge T_T Ayilian girl is too tacky
(T/N: Ayilian is a fashion brand)

4. [+982] She is indeed attractive but I dare not compliment her fashion sense haha

5. [+842] You’re specially doing this to hate her! You don’t post all the other good photos but choose the ugly ones. I’m speechless about the first photo. You take a photo from so many years ago when she was 15 to judge the present! Seriously [bye] [bye] [bye] [bye]

6. [+449] OP is so concerned about Guan Xiaotong? I welcome everyone to watch Guan Xiaotong’s new dramas (promoting her new works)

7. [+262] Isn’t it too early to be calling her Mrs Lu

8. [+241] Umm... never mind I guess

9. [+238] I think it sucks. Don’t scold me even if you dislike this comment :)

10. [+219] If her fashion sense is bad, look at her visuals. At least she is more attractive than some of the pig vixens in the comments section. [doge] Watch her three works for 2018 (promoting her new works)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Qiu rejects Aaron Yan’s apology; Yan bursts into tears, denying that he filmed the explicit video

  Qiu held a press conference where he explained what happened between Yan and him.  While dating Yan, he engaged in sexual acts with Yan. Y...