Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Leo Wu’s crazy waist that makes the hot search, 'perfect inverted triangle'



[8583 shares] [6683 comments] [59k likes]


1. [+9612] Didn’t anyone else see Zhang Ruoyun’s hand holding onto Leo Wu’s waist? 

2. [+6797] Zhang Ruoyun held onto Leo Wu’s waist, but Xiaobai who was holding onto the cage wasn’t noticed. The difference between someone with a girlfriend and someone who’s destined to be alone

3. [+4317] I want to hug it then caress it all over hahahaha

4. [+1559] Cute, I want to...

5. [+935] Silently look at the fats on my own waist

6. [+613] This waist is suitable to be flipped over and over [doge] [doge] [doge]

7. [+543] Although I know Zhang Ruoyun has Tang Yuxian already, I can’t help but stan yunlei for a second 

8. [+394] My god, a good teenage waist

9. [+280] Rape is a crime, ugh, calm down...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Qiu rejects Aaron Yan’s apology; Yan bursts into tears, denying that he filmed the explicit video

  Qiu held a press conference where he explained what happened between Yan and him.  While dating Yan, he engaged in sexual acts with Yan. Y...