Thursday, August 17, 2017

Fan forces a kiss on Lin Gengxin during photo-taking with Lin Gengxin and Zanilia Zhao



Lin Gengxin: "In life, you never know what will happen the next second."



Commenter: "Lin Gengxin looked like he had a golden tooth spoilt" 

Lin Gengxin: "I hate you, I will remember you!"



Commenter: I don't know who's going to benefit from such a good looking person like you in future!!!

Lin Gengxin: I don't know who's going to be so lucky



Commenter: "The super handsome you <3"

Lin Gengxin: "May the world be as beautiful as I am."
1. [+26346] I want to force a kiss on Zhao Liying [doge]

2. [+10k] This is too cute. Lin Gengxin's interactions with his fans are like with his friends circle. I love a cringe-worthy teenager 

3. [+11285] Isn't that Zhao Liying's makeup artist? Would a fan be such a big shot (to be able to get photos)? 

4. [+5122] Since Zhao Liying is mentioned, I shall confess 

5. [+4410] Confessing to Baby-Ying

6. [+3503] Confessing to Zhao Liying. We'll see you tonight at 72 floors of mystery 

7. [+2114] Hahahahahaha Zhao Liying: indifferent [doge]

8. [+2071]Confessing to Zhao Liying

9. [+1662] Confessing to my older brother (Picture comment: This entire heart is for Lin Gengxin)

10. [+1107] Lin Gengxin is truly a weirdo in the entertainment industry~ He’s seriously too funny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Qiu rejects Aaron Yan’s apology; Yan bursts into tears, denying that he filmed the explicit video

  Qiu held a press conference where he explained what happened between Yan and him.  While dating Yan, he engaged in sexual acts with Yan. Y...