Saturday, August 12, 2017

Cecilia Cheung responds about feigning illness + denies that she hates Faye Wong


Cecilia: My life isn't for them! Everyone has their bottom line. If you dislike watching me show off my son or mother's love, then don't look. I don't care about negative news. Those who can't respect love ones won't get my respect either.


[832 shares] [11222 comments] [9326 likes]

1. [+21672] One simple sentence, Cecilia Cheung is really amazing

2. [+10k] All I know is that Cecilia Cheung is a great mother

3. [+10k] Faye Wong is a public bus

4. [+7783] I don't know the mentality of those who scold her. As a normal mother, you're always scrolling your friends' feed and showing off your child, so why can't she show off his birthday? I would want everyone to wish my child a happy birthday. Those who say that she buys articles and hot searches, does she need to? The moment her news are out, you haters come out faster than fans 

5. [+6667] Suspecting Cecilia of feigning illness is really...

6. [+3193] What Cecilia Cheung said isn't problematic. She is recording her life. If you like, look at it. If you don't like, get lost. When she brings out her son, she is selling the good mother act. When she brings out her daughter, suddenly she isn't. Don't let your double standards grow to this extent 

7. [+2672] Cecilia Cheung has so much drama, she can't even not act for a day


8. [+2090] Nicholas Tse and his girlfriend's photos were old ones, not from yesterday. Don't purposely make the timeline vague to stir hate. If both sides are fine, don't purposely lead others okay? I. Wish Miss Cheung happiness. Also, Nicholas Tse only got together with the single Miss Wong after three years of divorce. Keyboard warriors, please don't spout lies and hate on others with your eyes closed. 

9. [+1856] What has it got to do with Faye Wong? Problematic

10. [+1829] Nicholas Tse is a great man. It's a pity Cecilia Cheung doesn't know how to cherish him 
-[+3958] Then I wish that you will marry such a good man as soon as possible
-[+2875] Don't fucking give an awkward comment 
-[+1908] HAHAHAHAHAHA, ironic, joke
-[+1427] Then, may I know, when Wang Fei and Li Yapeng divorced, who was the one who did not cherish?
-[+1341] With which eye did you see that she didn't cherish? Who was the one who initiated the divorce? 
-[+1134] Tse truly is a good man. I wish that you definitely will end up marrying such a man. Wong is truly a good wife. I wish that if you cannot be her husband, you definitely must be her daughter. I am very serious.

11. [+1526] Hahahahaha, the moment Faye Wong and Nicholas Tse leaves home, Cecilia Cheung has to immediately buy the hot search to sell the pitiful act. I’m getting sick of the same method

No comments:

Post a Comment

Qiu rejects Aaron Yan’s apology; Yan bursts into tears, denying that he filmed the explicit video

  Qiu held a press conference where he explained what happened between Yan and him.  While dating Yan, he engaged in sexual acts with Yan. Y...