Sunday, December 1, 2019

Li Xiaolu and Jiang Jinfu’s new drama slated for release in 2020



[3351 shares] [10984 comments] [225777 likes]


1. [+30k] If you beat me like this, I’ll cheat on you

2. [+29k] This director is pretty amazing

3. [+25k] How about the both of you try being together? I think you guys match well

4. [+12k] The director is great at casting

5. [+7980] Jiang Jinfu and Li Xiaolu’s new drama “If you love me like this, I’ll take you seriously” (T/N: literal translation). The cast in this drama is top notch. What will the lines be like? Since you love doing your hair so much, I’ll give you a few punches!!! If you don’t punch me anymore, I’ll go do my hair!

6. [+5675] They seriously match so well the director must be a god. I’m afraid he’s a forecaster

7. [+2792] ?????? These two ??????

8. [+2553] Invested by Le TV, exclusively broadcasted by Zhejiang TV in 2020: If you love to cheat so much, I’ll beat you up. Please don’t forget to read the comments when the time arrives!

9. [+1224] If you hit me like this, I’m going to commit adultery

10. [+986] If you cheat on me like this, I’m going to beat you up

11. [+724] Just let it be. What’s the director thinking? Even if they have the acting skills, don’t joke around with your viewership ratings

12. [+695] I think the director must be feeling pretty helpless now

13. [+647] Exclusively broadcasted by Zhejiang TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Qiu rejects Aaron Yan’s apology; Yan bursts into tears, denying that he filmed the explicit video

  Qiu held a press conference where he explained what happened between Yan and him.  While dating Yan, he engaged in sexual acts with Yan. Y...