Thursday, August 16, 2018

Where are we going, dad? S6 to be postponed (again)



[5759 shares] [12874 comments] [19k likes]
1. [+9573] Ying ying ying (sobbing sound) I’m willing to wait for the sake of jasper
(Text: I'm fine)

2. [+7290] Are you kidding me? My lucky was like that at first and now my jasper too!!!

3. [+4853] You may as well not film it! What are you filming for??? Every time you set the dates, you gotta postpone it again!!!

4. [+3960] Seriously, you set the dates yesterday and you’re postponing it today

5. [+2386] Be steady, ‘Where are we going, dad?’ , we can win
(Text: Dad, be steady, we can win!)

6. [+1322] As a tv show, can you be more reliable!!!!

7. [+1284] We cannot escape this after all. I choose death

8. [+1148] This is toxic... I dare ‘Where are we going, dad?’ to broadcast ‘Dad, think of a way out!’ instead

9. [+918] My little cutie, I’ll wait for you regardless of how long it takes <3?

10. [+597] So it’s okay to say you’ll postpone just 20 minutes before broadcast????

No comments:

Post a Comment

Qiu rejects Aaron Yan’s apology; Yan bursts into tears, denying that he filmed the explicit video

  Qiu held a press conference where he explained what happened between Yan and him.  While dating Yan, he engaged in sexual acts with Yan. Y...