Tuesday, May 15, 2018

‘I met Zheng Shuang by accident and got her autograph! She was super gentle!’




[886 shares] [2687 comments] [23k likes]


1. [+1799] Tomorrow Shuang has some filming. I heard it’s at (a rather precise location)

2. [+1456] Wow I’m envious

3. [+1305] To hell. Zheng Shuang, you baddie, you cheated (on me)

4. [+1268] :) why can I never meet her :) even if I do, I can’t get her signature :) even if I do, I dare not go up and ask for her signature :) I’m such a pussy

5. [+741] Ah ah ah ah I like her hip hop style today~ Suave!

6. [+692] Wa wa wa you’re blissful

7. [+612] To hell, I’m envious daily. Is this in Shanghai?

8. [+560] I saw that drawing, and yep, that's indeed my idol

9. [+484] Big boss is so sweet

10. [+420] The first photo is too sweet

11. [+354] Shit! I’m eating salad at my hostel while watching you get an autograph from your idol
[doge] Zheng Shuang is seriously very nice already <( ̄︶ ̄)>

12. [+313] I’m so agitated. Apart from envy, I congratulate you. Thanks for sharing. She’s cool and suave yet cute, pretty, and soft... I don’t know how to describe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Qiu rejects Aaron Yan’s apology; Yan bursts into tears, denying that he filmed the explicit video

  Qiu held a press conference where he explained what happened between Yan and him.  While dating Yan, he engaged in sexual acts with Yan. Y...