Tuesday, November 22, 2016

[Discussion] What stupid mistakes have you made when it comes to love?


[103 shares] [676 comments] [295 likes]


1. I waited for him for 4 years

2. I thought I'd marry him

3. I thought she'd come back as long as I was thick skin enough.

4. I thought holding hands meant it was for eternity. 

5. I used my body to make him stay

6. Leaving him

7. I could never change my arrogant and childish personality

8. Loaning him money...

9. I went down on my knees and begged him not to leave me

10. From the very beginning, I was always nice to her. But she had a boyfriend, and I was just a spare tyre. 

11. Being too afraid to get close to someone

12. Only realizing how much I loved after breaking up

13. Spent all my money on him

No comments:

Post a Comment

Qiu rejects Aaron Yan’s apology; Yan bursts into tears, denying that he filmed the explicit video

  Qiu held a press conference where he explained what happened between Yan and him.  While dating Yan, he engaged in sexual acts with Yan. Y...