Wednesday, September 7, 2016

[Discussion] Do you wish for your ex to live well?


[145 shares] [432 likes] [1321 comments] 


1. If you live well, I am not envious. If you don't, I won't laugh. We've loved, and there's no hatred between us. I just hope that we'll never meet, lest it be awkward. That's all. Let's be fine individually. 

2. I hope he lives well in the other world

3. I hope you live well, but don't let me know.

4. Can't eat, can't sleep, die earlier than me

5. What the hell has it got to do with me? 

6. What ex? Shouldn't he be dead?

7. I hope he doesn't live well in the other world. 

8. I hope he hurry dies.

9. I hope he doesn't live well, so I can live well.

10. Yes, because I initiated the breakup.

11. It depends on which ex it is.

12. I don't understand why we broke up when we were doing fine...

13. It's a dilemma. If he doesn't live well, I'm in pain. If he does, I'm in greater pain.

14. I hope he's not as happy as me.

15. Of course. After all, we were once in love.

16. I hope he becomes gay.

17. I don't have an ex.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Qiu rejects Aaron Yan’s apology; Yan bursts into tears, denying that he filmed the explicit video

  Qiu held a press conference where he explained what happened between Yan and him.  While dating Yan, he engaged in sexual acts with Yan. Y...