Monday, August 29, 2016

[Discussion] Mothers during the holidays

How your mum despises you when it's the holidays~

"It's all hair! The house is filled with your hair!!!"

"Mum shared an article: It's better to raise a dog than son!"

"You stare at your phone all day, look at your eyes!!!"

"My mum tells me every that she foresees: I'll be beaten to death by my future mother-in-law."

"When you don't go out, she's annoyed by you always staying at home. When you do go out, she's annoyed that you're always out."

"But when I see this, I suddenly want to go home~~~"

[6444 shares] [1335 likes]


1. You're a gem during the first few days of the holidays. Afterwards, it's like she picked you up (meaning you're not her biological child). 

2. I get called unfilial just for farting

3. Three females at home, yet all the hair is somehow mine.

4. The one who despises me the most in the word is also the one who loves me the most.

5. Precisely. Did you secretly listen to my mum speak? 

6. My mum never despises me. 

7. When I look at this, I suddenly wonder how long the photo will be by the time you all become mothers 

8. It's too accurate. I cried laughing once I was done reading.

9. So all mothers are the same...

10. My mum doesn't despise me, my dad does.

11. Sometimes I think being despise by parents is a kind of bliss.

12. When parents are around, it's annoyance and happiness.

13. I don't go home, because I don't have parents or a home.

14. The same world, the same mothers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Qiu rejects Aaron Yan’s apology; Yan bursts into tears, denying that he filmed the explicit video

  Qiu held a press conference where he explained what happened between Yan and him.  While dating Yan, he engaged in sexual acts with Yan. Y...